ACEmulator is a custom, completely from-scratch open source server implementation for Asheron’s Call built on C#
ACEmulator servers are not official servers of Asheron’s Call.
This project is for educational and non-commercial purposes only, use of the game client is for interoperability with the emulated server.
- Asheron’s Call was a registered trademark of Turbine, Inc. and WB Games Inc which has since expired.
- ACEmulator is not associated or affiliated in any way with Turbine, Inc. or WB Games Inc.
Development for ACEmulator is by open participation, utilizing C# (.NET Core 2.0) and MySQL (Entity Framework Core 2.0) with our end goal of recreating the world of Dereth as it existed at the time the game worlds were closed.
ACEmulator Core Goals
- Reproduce Asheron’s Call as it existed as of January 2017.
- Produce an emulator engine that is both performant, but easy to understand and develop for.
- Encourage community participation and involvement in the project.
- Use patterns/practices/technologies that developers may find themselves exposed to in the real world.
We have an active community of developers and contributors and are always looking for more people to join our ranks! Visit our GitHub site today, and join our Discord server to keep up with the very latest discussions, changes and our progress as we work towards reopening portals to the world of Dereth!