ACEmulator / ACE:
7 authors have pushed 69 commits to master
278 files have changed
3 Issues closed
- Updated physics system to calculate accurate water depth
- Fixed various bugs in the physics and animation subsystems
- Fixed a bug with players and monsters sliding along the edge of cliff
- Added dungeon landblock detection system
- Improved monster movement: turning, walking, and running speeds from the MotionTable / animation subsystem
- Improved projectile physics. Projectiles should hit targets much more consistently now
- Added instant updates to the monster health bars
- Updated the monster aggro / tolerance system
- Added TargetManager for server tracking of monster attack targets
- Added UI Window/Saving
- Refactoring and improvements to the magic system code
- Added criticals and bonus damage to War magic, as per the ‘Atonement’ update
- Added mana stone usage system
- Fixed various bugs with monsters crossing between landblock and cell boundaries. Monsters should be able to chase the player through dungeons and indoor areas more consistently
- Added monster movement debug commands
- Fixed a bug with some dungeons having black screens on portal entry
- Fixed Enchantment registry duration and redirection of Aura spells
- Added spell layering to the Enchantment registry
- Added QuestManager saving and loading to the database
- Further integration of the EventManager into EmoteManager
- Enchantments applied to armor affecting armor stats now display correctly
- Wielded weapon debuffs are now taken into consideration
- Added magic item persistence tracking
- Added PortalSending and PortalSummon functionality
- Allow for non-players casting gateways
- Improved vital regeneration formulas / ticking
- Improved healing formulas
- Added player stance and enchantments to vital regeneration (regeneration/rejuvenation/mana renewal)
- Added basic stamina usage on evasion / jumping
- Improved vital regeneration, stamina usage
2 thoughts on “ACEmulator Monthly Report – July 1, 2018 – August 1, 2018”
Programmers need to also change the Spell System to reflect the CORRECT SPELL NAMES.
Heavy weapons when being cast are reflected and MISSILE Weapon which is 100% WRONG!
There are currently 3 MISSILE WEAPON spells that are not MISSILE WEAPON.
Please correct this as it is extremely confusing not only to the spell buffer, but when trying to read what spells go where.
Relive northern, southern, western power forge quests please~!